Friday, November 11, 2011

Lest We Forget

I am a half-Indian-half-Welsh girl who married a Scottish-British-German-Canadian boy. On this day I can't help but be filled with gratitude for the sacrifice that so many brave men and women made so that I could have the freedom to watch my sweet, lovely angel nap while I write this post. I shudder to think what the world would be like if those men and women didn't take their call to action, but I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't exist in the first place and if I did, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to meet the most amazing man (Aiden's Dad) to then create the most amazing little man (Aiden). So to all of you men and women of service, past and present, who keep freedom alive and kicking, on behalf of my amazing life, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Creatively and humbly yours,
Maya :)


No comments:

Post a Comment